Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB
- Clubs & ActivitiesB-
- Health & SafetyA-
- Resources & FacilitiesC+
Granger School is an above average, public school located in Granger, TX. It has 446 students in grades PK, K-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 38% of students are at least proficient in math and 46% in reading.
Granger School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+28 Students
- A+22 Students
- A+20 Students
- B16 Students
- C+15 Students
- B13 Students
- B+11 Students
- A10 Students
- A-10 Students
- A9 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.4 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.4 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 11 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.4 responses
Schools like Granger School
- B+Thrall High School
- Thrall Independent School District, TX
- 35 reviews
- BTaylor High School
- Taylor Independent School District, TX
- 154 reviews
- B-Jarrell High School
- Jarrell Independent School District, TX
- 54 reviews
- B-Bartlett Schools
- Bartlett Independent School District, TX
- PK, K-12
- 35 reviews
Granger School Reviews
I started my life in granger under a desk hiding from everyone. Yet after I got into high school I was able to open up to everyone. My shell was broken open. The school has gotten better over the many years that I have been here. I can not explain how many of the times I wished to quit, but the school and students pushed me to continue forward. Now I think I can take on the world, and even build my dream home inside a mountain. I plan on making several businesses that will take care of my family even after I am not around.
I liked the ability of opportunity. What I believe needs to change is the way Granger treats its kids. Granger treats kids differently depending on where theyre from.
I went to Granger ISD in Granger Texas when I was in the third grade. I enjoy going to a school of only about 200 students. You get to meet a lot of people and make a lot of friends. I love spending time with family and friends, going hunting and fishing, and talking about college and the future. I played football for my school in my sophomore and senior year. Now that it's my senior year, I can now look back to all the great memories I've had at my school. Those many years of school have certainly flew bye.