Granger High School is a public school located in West Valley City, UT. It has 3,192 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 27 to 1. According to state test scores, 15% of students are at least proficient in math and 22% in reading.
Granger High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A676 Students
- C+457 Students
- B-405 Students
- B+399 Students
- C+330 Students
- B255 Students
- C+250 Students
- B+241 Students
- C+192 Students
- A+143 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.47 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.47 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 143 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.51 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.51 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.51 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.58 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.58 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.58 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.60 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.60 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.60 responses
Granger High School Reviews
Granger High School is amazing! Walking around the halls is like walking around the world because there's so much diversity. In my experience, the teachers have been very empowering, and motivated me to do good in school so that I can be college and career ready. The club advisers and team coaches are passionate, and put in 110% to grow and reach goals for their organization. Administration and faculty are also great. Unfortunately, many of the student come from low income families and first generation families, so it's hard for them to do good in school. However, thanks to the incredible facility and people that work here, they are provided with all the resources to succeed in their high school career.
I love that Granger High School students accept all cultures of people. Our school is the most diverse in the whole state of Utah! This alone is amazing! The fact that anyone from any background can come to Granger High School and feel welcome, safe, and in charge of their education is astounding! I love the faculty and the teachers. The environment at Granger is one of safety, learning, respect, and empowerment.
I like the diversity of students. It’s definitely like a family here and everyone is willing I share their differences and make this a school like no other! Teachers are accepting, the faculty are understanding and friendly as well! Don’t listen to the rumors, Granger is a wonderful school!