Granger High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-326 Students
- B-217 Students
- B+169 Students
- B-154 Students
- B-127 Students
- A-97 Students
- B77 Students
- C+67 Students
- A+58 Students
- B-49 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.30 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.30 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 92 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.34 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.34 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.34 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.41 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.41 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.41 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.43 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.43 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.43 responses
Granger High School Reviews
Review Granger High School
I have attended Granger High School for the past three years, and am almost finished with my senior year. I have discovered many things throughout my time here. The first being that you can't dress up terrible conditions. The school is beautiful and brand new, but the faculty, students, and administration are less than impressive. I found myself vastly unprepared for my first year of college both academically and as a soon-to-be adult. I also learned that going to Granger automatically pegs you as a problem student to many other high schools. On tours to neighboring schools, I found students avoiding me, or treating me as if I was not worth their time because I went to Granger. If you are considering sending your child to Granger, please reconsider. The poor excuse for an administration and ill-prepared academics are conditions no child should ever have to suffer.
I am glad I have the opportunity on being a student at Granger High School. Educators are always willing to help when needed. The administration staff is always trying to make everyone feel welcomed and safe. Our principal is always trying to look for new things to implement into the school so that students get the best of it. I love how everyone is very diverse in my school. That gives me a chance to learn more about different cultures and understand one another better. School lunch might not be the most exciting thing but I do know that they have been making it more healthy for its students. I like how we have many different sports and clubs we can be part of. One of the best things is how I got to be in varsity for the girls tennis team. Another thing, is being the publicity officer for the FCCLA club. Teachers are very supportive for example, I am in the scholars pathway club. We have to meet certain requirements to qualify, but the teachers go and celebrate our achievements. My only concern is the amount of students there are or how some are not very motivated even though the school try super hard. Overall, I am honored to be in a school were learning can be fun!
Granger is a pretty cool school. It is crowded, but with so many people, it's really easy to make friends! The students are all nice and the staff and teachers really care about everyone. Our teachers are willing and encourage us to stay after school to help anyone that might be falling behind. I'm so proud to go to Granger and wouldn't want to graduate from anywhere else!