Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepA-
- Clubs & ActivitiesA
- Health & SafetyB+
- Resources & FacilitiesB
Grandville High School is a highly rated, public school located in Grandville, MI. It has 1,768 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 19 to 1. According to state test scores, 1% of students are at least proficient in math and 1% in reading.
Grandville High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+413 Students
- A378 Students
- A+279 Students
- B+244 Students
- C+204 Students
- B-181 Students
- B165 Students
- A-102 Students
- B-78 Students
- A-68 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.32 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.32 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 66 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.37 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.37 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.37 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.50 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.50 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.50 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.54 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.54 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.54 responses
Schools like Grandville High School
- A-Northview High School
- Northview Public Schools, MI
- 192 reviews
- AByron Center High School
- Byron Center Public Schools, MI
- 297 reviews
- BCoopersville High School
- Coopersville Area Public School District, MI
- 272 reviews
- A-Zeeland East High School
- Zeeland Public Schools, MI
- 222 reviews
Grandville High School Reviews
During the Covid-19 pandemic the admin and staff did there best to try and keep grandville a positive environment. They wanted to do there absolute most on giving seniors the last they couldn’t have. Such as still working to orchestrate senior graduation, prom, mock elections, and more. They went above and beyond. They also organized a Friday night lights themed school wide drive by in honor of my class of 2020. Though we weren’t all able to be there together to graduate on our graduation date as a class one last time. We got to see our teachers from elementary-highschool wave and congratulate us one last time. Grandville a admin and staff has done a great job in keeping the community safe, happy, excited, and showing the true meaning of GRIT and perseverance as we all battle through this hard time of Covid-19. Thank you grandville. #foreverabulldog!
Grandville has great teachers who really care about their students! I know that the education I have received has opened many doors for my future as I feel prepared to face whatever comes my way. The culture in the school has been exceptional. Most students are very involved and love supporting athletics. Overall, I feel blessed to have the opportunity to go to such a great school.
Friendly teachers, great athletics, good food, all around great environment! There are many opportunities to get involved around campus through clubs, sports, games, and other extracurricular activities. There are also many different courses available to allow you to prepare for whatever field of interest you have.