COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
Grandview Preparatory School is now following phase I re-opening guidelines. We continue to monitor external metrics in the community and are confident in our ability to adhere to CDC and DOH recommendations. We are so happy to have our students back on campus (or virtually) for the 2020-21 school year! Learn More
- College PrepA-
- Clubs & ActivitiesA-
Head of School Welcome
I am often asked what sets Grandview apart from other schools. My answer usually centers on the fact that a GPS education truly is a personal endeavor.
Education in the modern world requires attention to the individual learner. At Grandview, our school size & the personal relationships among students, faculty and families guarantee that no one is lost in a crowd.
GPS students develop strong leadership skills because leadership grows from confidence. Confidence grows from practice. Practice begins with participation. Our students participate in all aspects of school life, taking intellectual risks, challenging themselves in an effort to grow.
At our school we take everything personally. We are creative thinkers defined by passion. Our success is not marked by quantity but quality. We know each other & we believe that together we build our future.
We invite you to talk with us about how you can become a part of our community.
Jacqueline R. Westerfield
Grandview Preparatory School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+37 Students
- A26 Students
- A22 Students
- A+22 Students
- A+20 Students
- B+17 Students
- B+13 Students
- A13 Students
- B-11 Students
- A-10 Students
Grandview goes GREEN!
What happens when students & teachers band together to instill a more eco-friendly culture on campus? Grandview goes GREEN! Grandview Preparatory School shifted its focus from our standard “red, white and blue” to green in the 2019-20 school year which resulted in several top honors from the Green Schools Recognition Program at Florida Atlantic University’s Pine Jog Environmental Education Center.
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.6 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.6 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.3 responses