Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB+
- Clubs & ActivitiesA-
- Health & SafetyB
- Resources & FacilitiesC+
Grand Blanc High School is a highly rated, public school located in Grand Blanc, MI. It has 2,772 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 22 to 1. According to state test scores, 49% of students are at least proficient in math and 74% in reading.
Grand Blanc High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A626 Students
- A+448 Students
- B369 Students
- B332 Students
- B+298 Students
- B282 Students
- C218 Students
- B+217 Students
- B+205 Students
- B-189 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.50 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.50 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.55 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.55 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.55 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.78 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.78 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.78 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.82 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.82 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.82 responses
Schools like Grand Blanc High School
- BHolly High School
- Holly Area School District, MI
- 220 reviews
- BFlushing High School
- Flushing Community Schools, MI
- 334 reviews
- B+Brandon High School
- Brandon School District, MI
- 152 reviews
- A-Clarkston High School
- Clarkston Community School District, MI
- 497 reviews
Grand Blanc High School Reviews
Grand Blanc High School is a very big school. It is very diverse which I think is a great way to grow up. I had a great teachers all throughout high school, some of which are still my mentors. Grand Blanc is a school where you can find your place no matter what your interest is. Whether it's being an athlete or being in yearbook there is so many people who have a common interest with you!
Overall, I am extremely pleased with my experience at Grand Blanc High School. Our large class size of 3,000 students offers an impactful sense of diversity, which brings endless opportunities to meet different people and learn about various customs and traditions. Additionally, the staff at Grand Blanc High School prioritizes acceptance and personal learning development. I have had amazing learning experiences being taught by Grand Blanc teachers throughout my four years attending the school. More specifically, Brian Gebhart, an American literature teacher, had a huge impact on my development as a writer as well as my overall classroom experience. This teacher never failed to ensure that I, along with all of his other students, was understanding the material correctly along with actively broadening their educational horizons.
Grand Blanc High School has many opportunities for all students to pursue. There are many AP courses, varsity sports, and clubs so everyone can find their place. The teachers for the most part are very good at what they do and are genuinely nice and interesting people. Overall the school is well rounded, diverse, and offers a good experience. Go Bobcats!