Granby Junior/Senior High School is a public school located in Granby, MA. It has 379 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 47% of students are at least proficient in math and 52% in reading.
Granby Junior/Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A42 Students
- A+18 Students
- A+17 Students
- C+16 Students
- C+15 Students
- B-13 Students
- B-10 Students
- A+8 Students
- C+8 Students
- B+7 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.7 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.9 responses
Schools like Granby Junior/Senior High School
- BLudlow Senior High School
- Ludlow Public Schools, MA
- 96 reviews
- BAgawam High School
- Agawam Public Schools, MA
- 220 reviews
- B-Quaboag Regional High School
- Quaboag Regional Public Schools, MA
- 43 reviews
- BHampshire Regional High School
- Public School
- Westhampton, MA
- 68 reviews
Granby Junior/Senior High School Reviews
Its a nice but small school. Overall, I've enjoyed it much more than I enjoyed any of my other schools. The teachers are great, and really care about their students and what they teach. The arts programs are ok, but the music and theatre department is very very subpar.
Granby is a very welcoming school, with great students, teachers and staff. There are often budget shortfalls however, and due to Granby being a small town, low enrollment means the variety of classes offered is smaller. Each graduating class has 60-70 students.
I would attend this school again as I love my teachers and all that they have taught me. If I didn't understand they would stay after school to offer extra help to make sure it was understood. When I still didn't grasp the concept, with the teacher's support, I stuck with it and figured it out on my own with practice. I would choose this school again as my friends are there and the teachers have the best interests of theit students which makes a huge difference in learning and retaining information.