Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB+
- Clubs & ActivitiesB+
- Health & SafetyB
- Resources & FacilitiesB
Graham High School is a highly rated, public school located in Graham, TX. It has 648 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 77% of students are at least proficient in math and 44% in reading.
Graham High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-94 Students
- A+78 Students
- A+61 Students
- B57 Students
- B+53 Students
- A51 Students
- B+49 Students
- B-46 Students
- B-40 Students
- B35 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.10 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.10 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.18 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.19 responses
Graham High School Reviews
Going into high school as a freshman seemed like a pretty nerve-racking change for me. I didn’t know what to expect, what I needed to know before-hand, and if I was going to be in a safe environment. After one semester, I felt the most comfortable in this school than any other I’ve been to. Every year felt like an improvement over the last. Whether it was the compassionate staff, the upperclassmen lending a helpful hand to anyone in need, or the office, who were hard at work for all of us students. There were some issues. Graham offered so many cool things like rockets or video production. Things I would never know about if I didn’t have friends who were in those classes. If at the very least they could make posters around the school about these extracurricular activities, then I know we’d have more people onboard with this stuff. But even if I missed out on all these activities, I still remember all the great times I’ve had because of things GHS did for us.
Graham High school is a very great school to graduate from, the school is really involved with sports, the school makes sure that we are prepared for college and that we make the right choice! GHS has great counselors that help us with applying to colleges, our counselors are there when the students need help with basically anything they can help with.
I love Graham High School. There is an abundance of school pride and the campus is fun to be on. Teachers and staff are helpful and connect with their students. I play varsity soccer for Graham, and they could use more PR, because we do not get a lot of shoutouts and appreciation like volleyball, football, basketball, track, and even golf.