Grafton High School is a highly rated, public school located in Grafton, WI. It has 763 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 57% of students are at least proficient in math and 62% in reading.
Grafton High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+90 Students
- B+54 Students
- A+40 Students
- A-40 Students
- B33 Students
- A-32 Students
- B+26 Students
- B21 Students
- B-19 Students
- A+17 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.10 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.10 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.17 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.22 responses
Schools like Grafton High School
- A-Germantown High School
- Germantown School District, WI
- 221 reviews
- A-Port Washington High School
- Port Washington-Saukville School District, WI
- 155 reviews
- AMenomonee Falls High School
- Menomonee Falls School District, WI
- 233 reviews
- ASlinger High School
- Slinger School District, WI
- 205 reviews
Grafton High School Reviews
The teachers and staff here are very friendly, highly educated, and helpful. Their willingness to help their students succeed is apparent and appreciated. Switching to this school has provided me with more tools to succeed that I did not know I was missing. This school shaped me into a more intelligent and mature student. The only thing missing from Grafton, but is becoming better, is the lack of diversity.
Grafton High School has given me many opportunities to challenge my knowledge in the subjects I am studying both in the classroom and through clubs. The teachers are dedicated to the work and will do anything to help you succeed but they always so that you must advocate for yourself which I believe has allowed me to grow as a person. Grafton High School prepares us very well for many things we will face in life, not just the ACT. They prepare us for college in many ways I believe other schools fail to do. As a junior, I have visited many colleges already and I would not be where I am right now in my college search without the help from the faculty and great group of students surrounding me. I personally believe there is nothing bad to say about Grafton High School because it has prepared me for many events in the future and it has put me in an accelerated learning environment which will lead me to a successful career in college in the near future.
This school has many issues with cliques and excluding others, bullying is most definitely an issue. Education wise there was a place for everyone, whether it be wanting to pursue an interest in the medical field or in the technical field. The counselors and administration are not the best, it felt as if it was constantly changing and it was hard to find trust in people who were guiding one's education.