Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepA-
- Clubs & ActivitiesB-
- Health & SafetyA
- Resources & FacilitiesB-
Grafton High School is a highly rated, public school located in Grafton, WI. It has 728 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. According to state test scores, 57% of students are at least proficient in math and 57% in reading.
Grafton High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+116 Students
- B73 Students
- A58 Students
- A-45 Students
- A-39 Students
- B35 Students
- B28 Students
- A25 Students
- B-24 Students
- A+22 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.10 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.10 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.17 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.22 responses
Schools like Grafton High School
- AGermantown High School
- Germantown School District, WI
- 239 reviews
- A-Port Washington High School
- Port Washington-Saukville School District, WI
- 167 reviews
- AMenomonee Falls High School
- Menomonee Falls School District, WI
- 245 reviews
- ASlinger High School
- Slinger School District, WI
- 218 reviews
Grafton High School Reviews
Grafton High School is a wonderful and welcoming to all. The recent referendum improved the cafeteria, athletic gym situation, weight room, and classrooms. It made the school feel more modern and comfortable. The teachers at this school improves students and prepares them for their future. The athletics have greatly improved over the years, making game day atmospheres phenomenal and a can't miss event. Overall, Grafton High School is a great school in a great community.
It's a great, small school. Education is excellent. Certain groups don't get enough recognition. We have little diversity. Our teachers care for us, as we do them. However, the school board makes wrong decisions in letting certain teachers go for budgetary reasons.
I've gotten the chance to experience Grafton high school for the past four years. I really enjoyed attending Grafton high school and I have learned many life lessons. I feel that I have gotten the right education and have built strong connections with staff, friends, and the community.