Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB+
- Clubs & ActivitiesB
- Health & SafetyC+
- Resources & FacilitiesC+
Grafton High School is an above average, public school located in Grafton, MA. It has 863 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 85% of students are at least proficient in math and 94% in reading.
Grafton High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A165 Students
- A+90 Students
- B+81 Students
- B80 Students
- B64 Students
- A+63 Students
- A+54 Students
- A54 Students
- B+53 Students
- A-53 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.6 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.6 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.14 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.16 responses
Schools like Grafton High School
- AAshland High School
- Ashland Public Schools, MA
- 107 reviews
- BUxbridge High School
- Uxbridge Public Schools, MA
- 88 reviews
- BBlackstone Millville Regional High School
- Blackstone-Millville Regional School District, MA
- 51 reviews
- A-Sutton High School
- Sutton Public Schools, MA
- 40 reviews
Grafton High School Reviews
Grafton High prepared me extremely well for college. I was able to take a rigorous course of studies, and was pushed daily to do better and learn more. The counseling services helped me to apply to and select a fitting college. There were a plethora of extracurricular activities that were fun to participate in. I enjoyed knowing my teachers and was very comfortable asking questions and going to extra help sessions. The admissions staff was also very approachable.
At Grafton, there are so many wonderful and supportive teachers there to help you learn and have your back as well. The administration usually has the good of the students as a whole in mind at all times and do their best to help everyone have a great experience. There are so many wonderful clubs to take part in, and its easy to make your own if needed. The food could be a it better, but that is due to the vendors, not the wonderful cooking staff at GHS. Grafton as a whole is a very white town so the school does end up reflecting that, so diversity isn't fantastic here.
Grafton High School is very modern and very well equipped for the 21st century. There are iPads for everyone, a complete online learning system that existed before the pandemic hit, and has very knowledgeable teachers.