Graford High School is a public school located in Graford, TX. It has 152 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 11 to 1. According to state test scores, 77% of students are at least proficient in math and 72% in reading.
Graford High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- C+17 Students
- A12 Students
- B+11 Students
- B11 Students
- B10 Students
- B+8 Students
- B+8 Students
- A+8 Students
- A7 Students
- B-5 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.Take our survey
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.Take our survey
Graford High School Reviews
Graford High School has taught me various lessons & equipped me with "tools" I can use in life. The education at Graford is easy to comprehend due to the educators & their vast knowledge about their subject. Each teacher is passionate about their class & does an exceptional job at making the subject interesting. However, their skills don't stop there. During my time here, I have learned extremely important life lessons from each one. For example, I've learned patience & how to respect someone. This school has given me the opportunity to meet many types of personalities and respect each one. This school is filled with unique people & it shows the various types of personalities that are in the world. Most importantly, I've learned how to respect people when I don't agree with them. I've learned not to disregard someone just because I'm not the same as them. Overall, Graford High School has been such a life-impacting school & there is nothing I would change about it!
I have gone to Graford High School most of my life. This high school may be small, but the people here are the kindest people you could ever meet. The atmosphere here is welcoming and continues to grow. Graford High School is open to anyone and everyone. They have great employees and facilities. They are one-on-one with their students and encourage them to try their hardest and give them the best opportunities to strive in whatever subject or situation they are in. I am proud to have had my high school career with Graford. Graford High School has molded me into the person I am today.
I am currently a senior at Graford Independent School District. Over my four years attending this school, I have learned a lot. This school offers all that they can to prep students for college. However, since they are such a small school, their resources are limited. Sports and extracurricular activities are really great at Graford. Sports is actually what we are known for. Academically, we do very well at UIL competitions, but students who do not typically excel at school do not get the tutoring and help that they need. In my experience, I did very well both academically and in sports. Therefore I cannot speak for those who would struggle at Graford.