Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC+
- Clubs & ActivitiesB+
- Health & SafetyB+
- Resources & FacilitiesB
Grady School is an above average, public school located in Lenorah, TX. It has 255 students in grades PK, K-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 57% of students are at least proficient in math and 67% in reading.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-18 Students
- C-16 Students
- A-15 Students
- A+12 Students
- A9 Students
- C9 Students
- A+8 Students
- B+7 Students
- B7 Students
- B-7 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
- More opinions are needed to display this poll.Take our surveyto add your opinion.
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.4 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.3 responses
Grady School Reviews
Grady is an amazing school all the way around. From the staff to the students, it is a great place to learn. I've gone to school at Grady since I was in Kindergarten, and it has been a great experience. My favorite part about Grady is the small class size. It helps make the learning experience super easy. I am involved in sports, student council, and Fca at Grady. The teacher care about the students as they do their own kids. Grady has high academic, athletic, and behavioral standards for its students. At Grady, we don't just get by, we fly!
At Grady, you’re not only a student; you’re also a family member. Everyone cares for one another, going through the good times and bad times together. I’ve been to five other schools (which were all private), and Grady is, by far, the best. I’ve been going to Grady for six years so far, and have one more till I graduate. 10/10 would recommend Grady to anyone looking for an amazing school.
Ive been going to grady since I was in the fifth grade. The school back when I first came to Grady was fun and exciting and I wanted to come to school. Now they have hired new staff and coaches and teachers and grady isnt the same as it use to be. If the were something i wish were different about grady, it would be how parents need to stay out of student drama, the school needs to quit worry about what happens outside of school, they need to get coaches that actually care about the players, and lastly I wish this school would be more about other sports then just basketball and hire an actual football coach.