COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
We hope your families are safe and doing well. We are currently a hybrid campus with in-person and online classes. With strong social distancing measures in place our students, staff and faculty have been doing well this school year. God bless you all from GCA! Learn More
- College PrepA-
- Clubs & ActivitiesC+
GCA is a fully accredited Pre-K - 12th grade private Christian school in the heart of Clear Lake, Texas minutes away from Johnson Space Center. Since 1993, GCA has provided an excellent college preparatory education with an environment that empowers students to pursue academic excellence, develop a passion for God, identify and strengthen talents, cultivate a heart for service, and influence the world through leadership. GCA is chrome book campus, providing all secondary students with an online learning experience, in addition to the classroom. With a dedicated college readiness advisor, AP courses, and dual credit options, GCA sets our students for success in the global marketplace!
The beautiful 100,000 square foot campus includes a 1,500 seat auditorium, drama theater, large gymnasium, football stadium, STEM lab, computer lab, and much more. We would love to invite you to tour our growing campus and meet with our administration. Schedule your personalized campus visit today!
Grace Christian Academy Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-28 Students
- A+25 Students
- A+19 Students
- A+18 Students
- B+15 Students
- A-12 Students
- B+11 Students
- A10 Students
- B-10 Students
- NG10 Students
GCA International Student Program
Grace Christian Academy welcomes and accepts applications from international students entering grades 9 through 11. By opening doors to students from around the globe who are seeking a Christian education, GCA enriches their lives and the lives of our local students with a cross-cultural experience. Grace Christian Academy prepares all students for success in the global marketplace.
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.9 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.7 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses