Gospel Light Christian School Reviews

I went to Gospel Light for three years of high school and absolutely loved my time there. The staff was always willing to take time and help you with any problems you have in or outside the classroom. I was also given the opportunity to play basketball for all three years, and I consider those times to be the most fun years of my life.
Doors are locked at all times. You cannot get in without an access code.
We have so much fun when we go on different history trips. It's also really cool when we do community service. Sometimes we go to nursing homes and interact with the elderly.
Start Your Review of Gospel Light Christian School
I feel safe. I don't worry about bullying or peer pressure to not fit in.
Teachers use different methods to interact with students including technology, games, projects.
Doors are locked at all times. Parents and students are able to enter with am access code only.
Students are able to practice real-life commitment and investments in lots of activities.
My son started here in the first grade and graduated and we couldn't be happier.
The teachers at this school have an obvious love for their students. They want their students to prepare for the wold both morally, spiritually, and academically.