Goshen High School is a public school located in Goshen, AL. It has 412 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. According to state test scores, 29% of students are at least proficient in math and 32% in reading.
Goshen High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B122 Students
- A61 Students
- A51 Students
- A-45 Students
- B-40 Students
- B38 Students
- C-36 Students
- C31 Students
- B28 Students
- B27 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.7 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.7 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.8 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
Goshen High School Reviews
Goshen High School is very small. Everyone knows each other and you can form close bonds with the faculty and staff. My favorite part about Goshen is break time. They sold all types of goodies and ice cream. The things I disliked about Goshen were the bathrooms, it is in the country, and the terrible bathrooms.
My name is Masey Waller. I started the Goshen School in 2012. I transferred from a fairly large school in GA. I was very nervous about starting a new school. I was immediately welcomed into the school and made new friends very quickly. Everyone was very nice to me and soon felt at home. I was chosen to be a cheerleader from my sixth grade year all the way through my senior year. I was voted to be co-captain my junior year and captain of my senior year. I was nominated my ninth grade year to represent my class for homecoming. I was also awarded as Miss Goshen and represented my school and the National Peanut Festival. My teachers are very supportive and encouraging. I will certainly miss my high school days at Goshen High School.
My 6 years at Goshen High School has been a great experience. The teachers truly love what they are doing and take the time to get to know and build relationships with each of their students. They also make the classes fun to keep the students interested. The administration at the school are fair in their judgement and work to make the students feel safe. Along with normal high school classes, Goshen also participates in many dual enrollment academies that are centered on students. Personally, I am in the First in Flight and Leadership Academy where I have expanded my leadership abilities as well as jump start my career in aviation. Along with academics, we also have amazing athletic programs with dedicated coaches who help teach teamwork and allow students to play a sport they love. My years at Goshen High School have been great and I can gladly say that I am proud to be an Eagle.