COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
While the physical doors of Gonzaga Prep are currently closed, school is definitely still in session! Our dedicated faculty and staff have worked tirelessly to prepare a curriculum that will emulate the in-classroom experience with new content for every class each day. Students continue to receive strong academics, personalized care, as well as opportunities to connect with each other. Learn More
- Academicsgrade A
- Diversitygrade B
- Teachersgrade B+
- College Prepgrade A minus
- Clubs & Activitiesgrade A minus
- Sportsgrade A+
Gonzaga Preparatory School has a 135-year tradition of excellence in educating students to become leaders with a passion for serving others. As you walk through the doors of our school, you will discover an engaged community with a strong sense of identity and purpose. Rooted in our Jesuit Catholic tradition, our emphasis on educating holistically means we foster student growth in mind, body, and spirit.
Caring and qualified faculty teach using a dynamic college-prep curriculum with the goal of preparing students to meet the challenges and opportunities of a rapidly changing future. With nearly 90% of students participating in athletics or clubs, students form lasting relationships inside and outside the classroom.
We invite you to learn more about Gonzaga Prep and the ways your child can find their place as a Bullpup.
Gonzaga Preparatory School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade A minus190 Students
- grade A180 Students
- grade A minus136 Students
- grade B minus110 Students
- grade B+101 Students
- grade A minus97 Students
- grade B+79 Students
- grade A63 Students
- grade B62 Students
- grade B+52 Students
College Prep Academics
Gonzaga Prep is a place where all students are challenged to meet their full potential. Classes with a range of rigor are offered to meet the needs of all students, and every class is taught with college prep in mind. Students engage with a modern curriculum that emphasizes educational technology while still being grounded in a nearly 500-year-old Jesuit tradition.
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school. 13 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there. 13 responses
- Boys football game - lots of tradition and fun14%
- Spirit Week14%
- Sport events12%
- Night Flight dance8%
- Weekly Mass8%
- Girl's Basketball - #1 in WA state '14 and '15!6%
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons. 16 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 16 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 16 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in. 11 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need. 11 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations. 11 responses
Living in the Area
- Cost of Livinggrade C+
- Good for Familiesgrade B+
- Housinggrade B minus
Gonzaga Preparatory School Reviews
G-Prep may not have the fanciest facilities like the public schools, but the education is great.