Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+35 Students
- C+32 Students
- B-26 Students
- A+25 Students
- B+22 Students
- B-21 Students
- A18 Students
- B+17 Students
- B+16 Students
- A-15 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.7 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.7 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.7 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.10 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.11 responses
Goldsboro High School Reviews
Review Goldsboro High School
I have been going to Goldsboro for 2 years and you can clearly see the troubles my school deals with. There are fights almost every week and gang violence leas into our school. Suprisingly, a lot of the troubles come from the freshman for, they have realized there is no school discipline at my school. A lot of the teachers and counselors are not much, especially if it is not related to their exact school work. No help on schplans hips for seniors or anything. Goldsboro high school does have a couple of good aspects though. The clubs are amazing for kids who really want to learn and become a active member in their community. Sports are okay but, there is a lack of money needed for sporting equipment. Goldsboro need's help soon because I truly believe they are destined to be shut down.
Teachers often shoot students down before give a shot to succeed. Every student is treated as if they have no potential. Only when the student shows that they have something special do they get treated with respect, but those who have fallen are often forgotten and pushed through high school, just to make the graduation rate look good.
Although some teachers aren't great with get along with students, they still use their teaching skills to help students to pass the class. They don't quit on students, they are very respectable, and they cancel out their time to stay after-school to help those in need.