Golden Empire Elementary School Reviews

Two of my children attended Golden Empire. The school is clean and safe. Very active PTO. A couple of after school activities such as garden club and a science program. The teachers are all passionate and professional. The principle is very communicative and professional. Overall great school.
My kids were bullied....and the teachers did nothing about it. One of my twins was getting hit and made fun off almost everyday.
My children have had wonderful teachers who challenge and inspire them to develop a love for learning. Many wonderful afterschool clubs/opportunities, field trips, involved PTO, and a principal who works extremely hard.
Start Your Review of Golden Empire Elementary School
An excellent school! We moved here recently from Oregon and we are very impressed with the teachers. They focus on learning. Academics are high. The teachers do have high expectations. The principal is visible and caring. They also have a preschool that is well run. I am pleased that my children attend this school.
Any school's principal runs the tone in any given school. I've seen first hand the poor leadership in this school. Students are rewarded not for being brilliant but for being voiceless. If you're quiet and does not talk at all, you're considered a good citizen. Some teachers are ok but there are those that will leave young kids scarred for life because those teachers have class and anger management issues. Don't go here!
I went to Golden Empire as a kid a while back. It was awesome back then. I really liked all the teachers and the principal. Since then, the principal changed and she is so rude! I am not saying this based on one incidence that happened. I'm saying this based off of many incidents that happened over the past maybe 5-10 years. She came in storming inside of our house yelling at my dad! So unprofessional. And I am not exaggerating a bit when I say storming INSIDE our house. She talks to my parents in such a rude way. She came once again to our house falsely accusing my brothers for climbing the school roof, which she later realized it wasn't even them. I mean, falsely accusing one of my siblings is something that happens all the time. It seems like she tries to find any little thing to get my siblings in trouble. She has treated my family really bad the last 7 or so years.
The teachers truly care for students and try to help as much as they can.