Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB
- Clubs & ActivitiesA
- Health & SafetyB
- Resources & FacilitiesA-
Goffstown High School is an above average, public school located in Goffstown, NH. It has 1,124 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 47% of students are at least proficient in math and 78% in reading.
Goffstown High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-265 Students
- B-134 Students
- B-110 Students
- B-99 Students
- B82 Students
- B62 Students
- A-60 Students
- A+57 Students
- C55 Students
- B45 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.41 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.41 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 168 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.49 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.49 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.49 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.62 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.62 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.62 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.70 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.70 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.70 responses
Goffstown High School Reviews
This school has created so many wonderful memories for me! The school spirit among classes is undying and the clubs they provide help students become more involved in the school environment. Some classes could use more options for teachers, as some students learn differently, and may struggle to understand one teacher's limited skillset. When you do get a good teacher in your class, it is easy to connect with them and get help outside of class if needed. If you aren't satisfied with the class you are in, then the guidance counselors are readily available to make changes to your schedule anytime. Overall, the staff and student body are positive and work together to create a great learning environment for teenagers.
Goffstown High School provides numerous resources for all of its students. The school provides lots of help and support when it comes to the college process. They help you write your college essay and host college nights regarding financial aid and life after high school. GHS provides you with college assistance and with abundant quantities of books, laptops, and online resources that assist academic needs. GHS has drug counselors and counselors that are there to help with mental help. I think they make a large impact on the students lives and are able to make them change for the better. Goffstown has many resources provided to the students that are an immense help to not only their academic lives, but their lives outside of school too.
Goffstown High School has such a great environment. It has loving and caring teachers who truly have the best interests of their students. The extracurricular scene is great, and we have some of the best school events in the area. The pep rallies are about as fun as they could possibly be. We have such spirit. The school provides its students with great opportunities to expand learning horizons with tons of AP classes as well as the option to go to Manchester School of Technology. Ultimately, I feel like I have a real home at GHS, and I am happy to call it my school.