Goffstown High School is an above average, public school located in Goffstown, NH. It has 1,107 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 43% of students are at least proficient in math and 72% in reading.
27 Wallace Rd
Goffstown, NH 03045
Work Here? Claim Your School
Goffstown High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-229 Students
- B-105 Students
- B-96 Students
- B-84 Students
- B67 Students
- A-53 Students
- C49 Students
- A+47 Students
- B46 Students
- A+42 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.39 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.39 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 162 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.47 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.47 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.47 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.60 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.60 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.60 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.68 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.68 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.68 responses
Goffstown High School Reviews
This school has created so many wonderful memories for me! The school spirit among classes is undying and the clubs they provide help students become more involved in the school environment. Some classes could use more options for teachers, as some students learn differently, and may struggle to understand one teacher's limited skillset. When you do get a good teacher in your class, it is easy to connect with them and get help outside of class if needed. If you aren't satisfied with the class you are in, then the guidance counselors are readily available to make changes to your schedule anytime. Overall, the staff and student body are positive and work together to create a great learning environment for teenagers.
Goffstown High School is a great school with plenty of diversity, acceptance and talented teachers. The commute is not too long but can get heavy with traffic early in the morning. As a school, we perform highly regarding test scores, sports, and the performing arts. All the teachers love their job and share their joy with their students by making learning fun and enjoyable. The guidance counselors truly help prepare students for success as they help them pick the best classes, help them with college preparation and personal issues. If I were to change something I would install a track on the school's property as the track kids have to walk down the block to Barnard Park which can be dangerous if they can't get a ride from an upperclassman. Goffstown High School is truly a safe community with welcoming attitudes from a number of staff and students.
It’s mostly a good school. The teachers all really care. The curriculum is flexible, allowing advanced students to be enriched in honors and AP classes, and students with difficulties still be challenged and included in amazing open level classes. They have extensive college preparation, and they understand that college is not the only option, preparing you for whatever your life will take you. The school spirit is incredible. The only drawback would be that that don’t have ASL classes, and the way that they incorporate MST. We do not need that school. I can’t say much bad about it because the teaches and students have helped me grow as a person, and the mingling of New Boston and Goffstown students has allowed me to meet my best friend.