Goddard High School is a highly rated, public school located in Goddard, KS. It has 838 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 19 to 1. According to state test scores, 29% of students are at least proficient in math and 42% in reading.
Goddard High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-243 Students
- A173 Students
- A121 Students
- B+87 Students
- B76 Students
- B+73 Students
- B66 Students
- B-63 Students
- A51 Students
- A42 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.19 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.19 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 64 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.28 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.30 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.30 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.30 responses
Schools like Goddard High School
- B+Eisenhower High School
- Goddard Unified School District, KS
- 25 reviews
- BNorthwest High School
- Wichita Unified School District, KS
- 214 reviews
- BCampus High School
- Haysville Unified School District, KS
- 220 reviews
- A-Maize South High School
- Maize Unified School District, KS
- 258 reviews
Goddard High School Reviews
Goddard High School has given me everything I need before going to college. They give you the college readiness and skill you need. Also they provide many fun and meaningful activities, sports and clubs for everyone! Staff and administration are by the far the most helpful and caring! The academics are amazing and I wouldn’t chose any other high school!
Goddard High School is a great place to explore interests and develop character. It is a wonderful place to learn with experienced, motivated, and passionate teachers who are dedicated to their jobs. The administration is incredibly caring and supportive, with both of our wonderful counselors eager to talk about anything at any time. Goddard offers many paths towards graduation. Goddard also has an amazing spirit and community. All in all, Goddard High School is a wonderful place to grow and learn, providing a rich social and educational experience that anyone can appreciate. Go Lions!
I enjoy the many opportunities offered by the school. They are constantly updating seniors on scholarships and job offers. There are also numerous clubs at the school that does not limit anyone. I love the teachers I have because if I'm struggling on something they will not hesitate to help me. However, I'd like to see more participation at the school. I'd also like to see students supporting other students in different activities. I'd like to see more support towards the art department such as choir, band, orchestra, and theater.