Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB-
- Clubs & ActivitiesC
- Health & SafetyB+
- Resources & FacilitiesC
Gobles High School is a public school located in Gobles, MI. It has 395 students in grades 6-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 17 to 1. According to state test scores, 25% of students are at least proficient in math and 35% in reading.
Gobles High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+63 Students
- B-42 Students
- A40 Students
- B+37 Students
- A+31 Students
- B23 Students
- C+22 Students
- A-18 Students
- B-15 Students
- C-13 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 16 responses
- Football Games19%
- Hat Day13%
- Basket ball games6%
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.9 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.11 responses
Gobles High School Reviews
I love Gobles High School. I've gone to three different ones so far and my favorite is Gobles. We are a very tight knit community and the teachers and administration are almost always trying to help if you need it. There are many different types of clubs to do and opportunities to even start new ones if that is what you desire. The parents are always an active part of the school and definitely a part of senior year, helping us raise money to host our end of the school Grad Bash. Though the diversity is low and the food only a little higher, it's a great school to be at.
I loved going to a small high school because of the community. It was great to have a close relationship with the teachers and my class. I have yet to see a community closer and more ready to help than Gobles! Many are proud to go to Gobles.
I loved being able to know my classmates for the school is small in size. However, with that comes the price of everyone knowing everybody's business. I wish the school would undergo some academic changes (there were a couple teachers that I feel did not help to prepare me for college) and also some structural updates for the building has become quite old now.