Globe High School is a public school located in Globe, AZ. It has 477 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 18 to 1. According to state test scores, 17% of students are at least proficient in math and 27% in reading.
Globe High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B148 Students
- A138 Students
- A135 Students
- B87 Students
- B75 Students
- B-44 Students
- B-36 Students
- C+26 Students
- A+26 Students
- B+24 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.9 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.9 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.9 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.13 responses
Globe High School Reviews
My experience at Globe High School was wildly unexplainable, to say the least. It is located in a small town that is predominantly White and Mexican however, there are sightings of Native Americans who showcase their culture proudly. What I love the most about GHS is the closeness of the students and facility. I love that no matter where you came from, what you look like, and how old you are, you are treated like family and everybody looks out for you. It's such an amazing feeling knowing that when a community so small can come together and show their big hearts is always rooting for your success. Best feeling in the world. I love GHS!
Globe High School has some opportunities that many other small town school don't, such as; dual-credit/college classes, exchange students, and a community like feel. I've had a wonderful time there making new friends and taking AP or more advanced classes. GHS is a wonderfully small school and everybody knows everybody!
I enjoy attending Globe High School, but no matter how incredible Globe High School may be it is also flawed. Globe High School can provide many opportunities to students whom put their effort into the opportunities. At this high school we're provided a chance to join a CVIT program, which is completely free. Students are also capable of enrolling in dual-credit classes and the high school will pay for a certain amount of those classes. Also if students have any questions about their future or classes our counselor is always available. Although Globe High School may be an amazing high school, it's not perfect hence why I didn't rate them five stars out of five stars. Globe High School doesn't inforce the importance of the academics, instead they may inforce phone policies and dress code more often.