Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB-
- Clubs & ActivitiesB-
- Health & SafetyB
- Resources & FacilitiesB
Global Learning Charter Public School is a public, charter school located in New Bedford, MA. It has 505 students in grades 5-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 11 to 1. According to state test scores, 37% of students are at least proficient in math and 36% in reading.
Global Learning Charter Public School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-61 Students
- A31 Students
- C+29 Students
- C26 Students
- A+23 Students
- B21 Students
- A+16 Students
- A+12 Students
- B+11 Students
- B11 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.3 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.3 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 3 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.5 responses
Schools like Global Learning Charter Public School
- BWareham Senior High School
- Wareham Public Schools, MA
- 73 reviews
- BB.M.C. Durfee High School
- Fall River Public Schools, MA
- 258 reviews
- C+New Bedford High School
- New Bedford Public Schools, MA
- 229 reviews
- BGreater New Bedford Regional Vocational Technical High School
- Public School
- New Bedford, MA
- 316 reviews
Global Learning Charter Public School Reviews
A diverse school that’s is focused on the sucess of its students. There are resources for art, science and technology interested students. The school also prepares you for your next steps in life whatever it may be. There are many opportunities to explore your interests and get one on one help. I would recommend this school for those who do better in a smaller setting, are interested in the arts, sciences or technology or those who want good academics that with give you the skills sets to function in real life outside of school. It was a wonderful learning experience.
Schools is pretty especially when it prepared for me college!! Since we had a small number of seniors its helped a lot! Classes are overall decent, the teacher are either love or hate but for me I love all teachers and they’ll what they can to help you! The food definitely isn’t good tastes like plastic with no flavor. Clubs activities are small could use more clubs! Overall I loved my former highschool, currently a sophomore in college.
The food is bellow average. The ceilings in some of the room are cracked. In my 4 years at that school they only gave us 1 field trip. However, the school has great community of students, teachers, and staff. The students at glcps are all very diverse.