Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC+
- Clubs & ActivitiesC
- Health & SafetyC+
- Resources & FacilitiesC
Glenpool High School is a public school located in Glenpool, OK. It has 731 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. According to state test scores, 22% of students are at least proficient in math and 32% in reading.
Glenpool High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A192 Students
- A183 Students
- C+115 Students
- B+98 Students
- B85 Students
- C78 Students
- B-75 Students
- A72 Students
- C+57 Students
- B55 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.15 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.15 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.23 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.21 responses
Glenpool High School Reviews
I attended Glenpool Public Schools my whole life. Although I enjoyed my time there I would like to see a lot of change. Funding for the arts is nearly not enough to support the creative community. In our art classes, there weren't specialized supplies that some students may need. I personally believe inclusivity is also an issue. The Special Olympics group and individuals in it do not nearly get enough recognition for their efforts. They are all talented and amazing people. When it came to guidance counseling this was also an issue. Students were rarely spoken to about their future goals unless they were of a higher grade point average. Students' interests in their future in academia were often pushed to certain colleges or pursuing military service. All that being said, Glenpool is filled with loving people and individuals. I have never known such a loving and caring community of people. I hope one day to be able to repay them for my education and all that they've done for me.
I would recommend Glenpool High School. Personally, I am involved in the vocal music department. The choir is very successful. I would like to see the school treat it as importantly as it treats the athletic programs. The school also has concurrent enrollment opportunities for all students with Tulsa Community College and Tulsa Technical college.
I would say that my experience at Glenpool High School was a solid 3. While some teachers were absolutely amazing, like Mr. Harriman, Mrs. Caudle, Mr. Bluey, Mrs. Coody, Mr. Taylor, Mrs. Cohron, Mrs. Baker, and Mr. Baker. Some were not so great. Also, the school lacks hygiene standards. There were mice in the classroom and the hallways and classroom were always dirty, especially the English hallway.