Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-47 Students
- A+47 Students
- NG41 Students
- B+41 Students
- B-33 Students
- C26 Students
- B-18 Students
- C+16 Students
- D+16 Students
- B-15 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.7 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.7 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.7 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.8 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.13 responses
Glenn Hills High School Reviews
Review Glenn Hills High School
The teachers at Glenn Hills Highschool are on a scale (1-10) 10 being the worst I say are a 5. Half of the tear hers at Glenn hills do not communicate well, nor consisted in grading. Most teachers tend to wait until last minute to put grades in and when they eventual do put grades in sometimes it effects the student grade. I can most definitely say that the teaching style is okay. Only one problem some teachers actually do not teach so actual find a video and let student watch it. I believe teachers are here to teach that why u get a pay check not to watch a video with someone else teaching.right?
Glenn Hills High School is disappointing. Most may say its the students fault, but I believe its a combination of both students and administration. The administration is not very organized. They are not prepared either. However, the students are disrespectful and don't focus on there work.My favorite experience would probably be this past year when seniors had their senior week. I felt the administration loosed up to us and wasn't so controlling. The tardy rule is scary. If you get 11 tardies in a semester you're suspended for 3 days, 15 tardies=5 days, 21 tardies=10 days suspension. You have to be very careful. Five minutes would be plenty of time to get to class if students werent standing around.
There are many teachers who genuinely care for the well-being of students and their future, though they are often taken advantage of as they are unable to control their classes with some class sizes being too overwhelming. Though, when the class sizes are too small, the teacher cannot seem to provide activities that motivate the students while not alienating them.