Glendora High School is a highly rated, public school located in Glendora, CA. It has 2,532 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 26 to 1. According to state test scores, 58% of students are at least proficient in math and 78% in reading.
Glendora High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+328 Students
- A253 Students
- A251 Students
- B243 Students
- A+243 Students
- A-211 Students
- A+188 Students
- B+183 Students
- B-182 Students
- A+181 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.39 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.39 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.49 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.49 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.49 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.63 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.63 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.63 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.67 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.67 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.67 responses
Schools like Glendora High School
- ABrea-Olinda High School
- Brea-Olinda Unified School District, CA
- 378 reviews
- ALos Osos High School
- Chaffey Joint Union High School District, CA
- 772 reviews
- AClaremont High School
- Claremont Unified School District, CA
- 558 reviews
- A-South Hills High School
- Covina-Valley Unified School District, CA
- 388 reviews
Glendora High School Reviews
Glendora High School is a very well rounded school between academics, clubs and sports. One thing that can be improved on campus is the addition to an overall student wellness program. During my time there I met and knew many students who did not feel their best, and knowing the circumstances can say no counselors or staff took the time to ask students about mental health. Forming this program can help the school overall, and would definitely turn my 4 star into a 5/5 stars!
I am a freshman going into Glendora Highschool taking its summer program. From what I have seen the teachers are humorous and friendly, the campus is not only easily navigatable but also quite clean, and every student coming here understands that it is their responsibility to create their own success! I feel truly blessed to be able to enter such a great campus this school year.
I loved the amount of extra-curricular clubs and activities, particularly the music clubs and the marching band! However I would like their AP Capstone program to change, because currently it has made promises such as graduating high school with an AA degree, which it failed to make good on.