Glendora High School is a highly rated, public school located in Glendora, CA. It has 2,532 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 26 to 1. According to state test scores, 55% of students are at least proficient in math and 77% in reading.
Glendora High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+335 Students
- A262 Students
- A258 Students
- A+251 Students
- B249 Students
- A-216 Students
- B-191 Students
- A+190 Students
- A+187 Students
- B+184 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.39 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.39 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.49 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.49 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.49 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.63 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.63 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.63 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.67 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.67 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.67 responses
Schools like Glendora High School
- ABrea-Olinda High School
- Brea-Olinda Unified School District, CA
- 387 reviews
- ALos Osos High School
- Chaffey Joint Union High School District, CA
- 778 reviews
- AClaremont High School
- Claremont Unified School District, CA
- 570 reviews
- A-South Hills High School
- Covina-Valley Unified School District, CA
- 393 reviews
Glendora High School Reviews
Glendora High School is a very well rounded school between academics, clubs and sports. One thing that can be improved on campus is the addition to an overall student wellness program. During my time there I met and knew many students who did not feel their best, and knowing the circumstances can say no counselors or staff took the time to ask students about mental health. Forming this program can help the school overall, and would definitely turn my 4 star into a 5/5 stars!
I had a great experience at Glendora high school, I was involved in many clubs and sports team, had great teachers that set me up for a successful future, including preparation for college. Definitely a great high school to attend! Not only great academics, teachers and school culture, but also great community involvement!
I am a freshman going into Glendora Highschool taking its summer program. From what I have seen the teachers are humorous and friendly, the campus is not only easily navigatable but also quite clean, and every student coming here understands that it is their responsibility to create their own success! I feel truly blessed to be able to enter such a great campus this school year.