Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC
- Clubs & ActivitiesB-
- Health & SafetyB-
- Resources & FacilitiesB
Glen Rose High School is a public school located in Malvern, AR. It has 312 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 37% of students are at least proficient in math and 47% in reading.
Glen Rose High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-60 Students
- A-46 Students
- B-45 Students
- B45 Students
- B-41 Students
- B38 Students
- B-30 Students
- C-29 Students
- B+20 Students
- A-19 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.7 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.7 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 12 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.7 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.10 responses
Schools like Glen Rose High School
- C+Bauxite High School
- Bauxite School District, AR
- 110 reviews
- C+Harmony Grove High School
- Harmony Grove School District (Benton), AR
- 36 reviews
- B-Poyen High School
- Poyen School District, AR
- 19 reviews
- C+Cutter-Morning Star High School
- Cutter-Morning Star School School District, AR
- 38 reviews
Glen Rose High School Reviews
I've made some life long friends at Glen Rose. They have helped and promoted my love and talent for math. They have helped me decided what I wanted to pursue in college. I've learned a lot of valuable lessons. I have had teachers that had my back and some that dismissed me, but I am going to be successful in college and in life. I owe this mainly to God, my parents and this school system.
Glen Rose high-school is not very big at all, and I love that because it allows for a real one on one connection with teachers. The teachers can spend more time with each individual and help with their individual needs. I would like to see the schedules changed to allow for more time for students to get to other classes between bells.
Glen Rose has been my second home since kindergarten. I have grown to love each and every one of my classmates. The teachers are excellent. Each of them care about our learning experience, and they want to the best for all of us.