Glasgow High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A128 Students
- B-63 Students
- C42 Students
- C32 Students
- A+25 Students
- A-24 Students
- A-21 Students
- A+20 Students
- A+19 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.16 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.16 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 31 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.19 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.21 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.22 responses
Glasgow High School Reviews
Review Glasgow High School
Glasgow High School tends to carry a rough reputation due to the amount of fights and altercations between students and teachers, equally. However, I did enjoy attending this school. Here, I found some of my best friends. I went to my first pep rallies, my first dances, and many athletic events. While are athletics aren't the best in the state, the crowd never seems to give up on them, constantly cheering on and supporting every sport, which helps maintain their confidence when things are down. Being Guard Captain in the Glasgow High School Red Dragon Marching Band was also a fun experience, teachning me different levels of responsibility. I would attend this school again, given the option.
Personally, I had a good experience at Glasgow. But it is truly what you make of it; if you don't put in any work or effort into your education you won't get anything out of it. I took all honors and AP classes and join various club and organizations, and had a great time here. The only thing that I would change would be how the school treats many of the clubs and organizations. Due to low involvement in the clubs, some of the clubs have fallen apart in the last few years.
Glasgow High School is a very interesting school. They have a good mix of students but that seem to cause more problems than good. Most or some students do not take their education important, students are sometimes very rude to teachers, teachers at times don't give attention to those students who are really one hundred percent committed to learning. The learning environment is okay, and there are some great things that happen at Glasgow. The students have great school spirit and there are clubs for all students to participate in. If I was to do it all over again, I will most likely go back but only to make a change because Glasgow need some major improvement from the staffs, to the environment and the students. I would go back there because I've made some of my greatest friends there but I wouldn't go there because it don't have great opportunity for me to expand my skills.