Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB-
- Clubs & ActivitiesB+
- Health & SafetyB+
- Resources & FacilitiesB
Glasgow High School is a public school located in Glasgow, MT. It has 264 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 22% of students are at least proficient in math and 32% in reading.
Glasgow High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+45 Students
- C+29 Students
- B-20 Students
- C+15 Students
- B-12 Students
- B+11 Students
- B11 Students
- B+11 Students
- B10 Students
- B8 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.3 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.3 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 5 responses
- Pep Club assemblies60%
- Spirit Week20%
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
Glasgow High School Reviews
I transferred to Glasgow from a smaller school my junior year, and I was so impressed and excited about how many options I had. The only choice I could make in my old school was If I wanted to take band or art. In the last two years my experience in Glasgow High School has been good. I have learned to go out of my comfort zone. I met my best friends in Glasgow high school. I have never had good experience with teachers either, and in Glasgow the teachers are awesome, most of them get to know each student individually. They also have started to offer dual credit classes which is helping me and other students get a head start on college credits. Transferring to Glasgow is one of the best decisions I have made, and it has been a very good experience overall.
Glasgow High School was a pleasant experience. It has great qualities such as the staff and amount of extracurricular activities. I would like to see GHS have more classes that are dual credit and are preparing students for college. They have a good honors program, but I think they could take it even further with the amount of challenging classes you must take.
My experience with Glasgow High School was very good. I enjoyed the friends and teachers it had to offer. I made many memories that I will not forget. Glasgow High School prepared me well for my future academically, but also prepared me for life in the future. I am very thankful for all that Glasgow had to offer for me and I will never forget it.