Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC+
- Clubs & ActivitiesB
- Health & SafetyB+
- Resources & FacilitiesB
Glasgow High School is a public school located in Glasgow, MO. It has 181 students in grades 6-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 10 to 1. According to state test scores, 22% of students are at least proficient in math and 45% in reading.
Glasgow High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-19 Students
- B11 Students
- C+10 Students
- B8 Students
- B-7 Students
- C+7 Students
- C6 Students
- C+5 Students
- B4 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
- More opinions are needed to display this poll.Take our surveyto add your opinion.
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.Take our survey
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.Take our survey
Schools like Glasgow High School
- B-New Franklin Middle/High School
- New Franklin R-I School District, MO
- 6 reviews
- CSlater High School
- Slater School District, MO
- 45 reviews
- B-Salisbury High School
- Salisbury R-IV School District, MO
- 17 reviews
- CKeytesville High School
- Keytesville R-III School District, MO
- 3 reviews
Glasgow High School Reviews
Glasgow High School is an amazing school. It is filled with an outstanding faculty in which they are committed to their duties they must fulfill, compassionate in helping students succeed, and optimistic about leading us to a better future. The students attending Glasgow push each other to be the best they can be in every way possible. We make each other feel at home and bring forth a positive spirit, as we further our education. From freshman year to senior year, my life has changed greatly in the experiences I have encountered. It has pushed me to become a respectful and responsible person. There is absolutely nothing I would change about Glasgow High School, as it has made me into the person I am today.
I enjoyed the small campus of my school, and the close friends I've made. Our clubs and sports teams do very well, and everyone is good about supporting each other's extracurriculars.
My school has been lucky in the fact that we don't have much of a problem with bullying. I think this is due to the fact that we are a small school and most of the students are all friends with each other. I have never felt like I wasn't safe at school. We have security cameras in most of the hallways, and all outside doors remain locked for the duration of the school day. To get into the school you must be buzzed in by the office secretary.