Gladstone Area High School is a public, magnet school located in Gladstone, MI. It has 530 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 26 to 1. According to state test scores, 32% of students are at least proficient in math and 57% in reading.
Gladstone Area High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-121 Students
- B-109 Students
- A69 Students
- B63 Students
- A+56 Students
- A44 Students
- B42 Students
- B+38 Students
- B-21 Students
- B15 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.6 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.6 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.11 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.12 responses
Gladstone Area High School Reviews
I absolutely loved my time at Gladstone High School! I was online through Gladstone because I lived an hour away and my parents wouldn't let me travel that far. With some convincing, they let me go to school as a senior. From the minute I walked into the door as a "new" student, I felt so welcomed from the students, teachers etc. From my short experience at this school, it made me so sad on graduation day because it was over so soon and really made me wish I was able to attend the school sooner!
I liked the smaller class sizes and the extracurricular activities, but I wish the strict rules and favoritism wasn't something we had here.
I enjoyed the opportunities to participate in various sports and extra curricular clubs. I enjoyed being able to take online college courses for credit. I was able to start my college career in high school. I would like to see more opportunities for tutoring in various subjects, especially the math classes.