Overall Niche Grade
- Academicsgrade A minus
- Diversitygrade B
- Teachersgrade A minus
- College Prepgrade B
- Clubs & Activitiesgrade A minus
- Health & Safetygrade A
- Administrationgrade A
- Sportsgrade A+
- Foodgrade A minus
- Resources & Facilitiesgrade B minus
Glacier Peak High School is a highly rated, public school located in Snohomish, WA. It has 1,795 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 25 to 1. According to state test scores, 63% of students are at least proficient in math and 87% in reading.
Glacier Peak High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Percent Proficient - Reading
Percent Proficient - Math
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade A426 Students
- grade A minus268 Students
- grade B+267 Students
- grade B minus167 Students
- grade B+128 Students
- grade B+125 Students
- grade B112 Students
- grade C+92 Students
- grade B minus90 Students
- grade A minus90 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Living in the Area
Overall Niche Grade
- Cost of Livinggrade C
- Good for Familiesgrade A
- Housinggrade B
Median Household Income
Median Home Value
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school. 41 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there. 41 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 201 responses
- Sport Events13%
- Homecoming Coronation11%
- Senior Prank11%
- Junior TP Night8%
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 54 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 54 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 54 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons. 63 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 63 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 63 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
grade A minus
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
$13,662 / year
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in. 66 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need. 66 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations. 66 responses
Schools like Glacier Peak High School
- grade B+Snohomish High School
- Snohomish School District, WA
- Rating 4.02 out of 5 193 reviews
- grade B+Lake Stevens Senior High School
- Lake Stevens School District, WA
- Rating 3.93 out of 5 429 reviews
- grade AShorecrest High School
- Shoreline School District, WA
- Rating 3.81 out of 5 366 reviews
- grade AInglemoor High School
- Northshore School District, WA
- Rating 3.78 out of 5 457 reviews
Glacier Peak High School Reviews
Rating 4.07 out of 5 345 reviews
Selecting a category below will take you to another page
I loved my time at Glacier Peak! The teachers are very kind and always happy to spend extra time with you if you need it. The student body is very spirited. There are tons of options of clubs at GP, there is something for everyone. GP made me feel very prepared for college and other challenges coming my way.
I am currently attending this school and I love it. So many helpful and nice staff and teachers. They help us get ready for the future. The building is very lovely and big, well laid out and organized. Most of the students who are attending here are nice and I made lots of friends!
I am a senior in high school graduating from Glacier Peak. Over my four years, i have met incredible students, teachers and staff at this school. The teachers go above and beyond to see their students succeed, contributing to the positive environment at the school. The community is supportive and welcoming to all different types of people, which adds to the great learning atmosphere. These four years have been the most fun of my life and Glacier Peak is to credit. This school has been a great preparation for College and the years beyond.