Glacier Peak High School is a highly rated, public school located in Snohomish, WA. It has 1,814 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 26 to 1. According to state test scores, 66% of students are at least proficient in math and 96% in reading.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+292 Students
- B+181 Students
- A174 Students
- B107 Students
- A-90 Students
- B+83 Students
- C+59 Students
- B59 Students
- B-58 Students
- A-58 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.30 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.30 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.43 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.43 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.43 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.52 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.52 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.52 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.55 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.55 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.55 responses
Schools like Glacier Peak High School
- A-Snohomish High School
- Snohomish School District, WA
- 167 reviews
- B+Lake Stevens Senior High School
- Lake Stevens School District, WA
- 407 reviews
- AShorecrest High School
- Shoreline School District, WA
- 341 reviews
- AInglemoor High School
- Northshore School District, WA
- 421 reviews
Glacier Peak High School Reviews
As a senior at Glacier Peak High School (GP), I have been blessed with the opportunity to receive my education in this facility. Not only has GP taught me unique ways to excel in my academics, but it has made me grow as a person. Going into high school, my past years in school were miserable. I was always made fun of because of my size, and because of that I was very insecure and shy. I didn't have many friends and didn't like to get out of my comfort zone and speak up when I needed or wanted to. Once I got to GP that all changed. Immediately, I felt the urge to push through my comfort zones and almost instantly felt right at home. What I admire so much about my GP is that no matter where you come from, or who you are as a person, everyone in the facility welcomes every single person with open arms. If I were to change anything about the school it would be the diversity and adding to it would make the grizzly family bigger and better!
Glacier Peak was like a safe home for my four years, where I not only learned about English and math, but also I learned who I was. It helped develop the person I have become, pushing me to work hard, study hard, and be friendly to each and every person around me. This was a great school and I am so honored to have been able to be apart of this community!
Glacier Peak is a super cool school! I felt like the staff and the students always tried to involve everyone make it a generally happy place to be. In my four years, we did have a lot of problems with people pulling pranks like fake bomb threats, but it was always dealt with quickly and professionally.