Girls High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-278 Students
- A+183 Students
- A-180 Students
- A+142 Students
- B96 Students
- B-92 Students
- B-61 Students
- B+61 Students
- B+60 Students
- B-56 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.51 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.51 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 224 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.59 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.59 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.59 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.69 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.69 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.69 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.51 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.51 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.51 responses
Girls High School Reviews
Review Girls High School
I currently attended Girls high and I absolutely love it! This year I am a sophomore and this school gives me the exact challenge I was looking for. The teachers are very supportive and are willing to help students at any time. Also, there are a lot of assemblies preparing the girls for college and just to have a good time and make school a bit fun.
Overall my high school was a good school. Despite the lack of funds to keep up the facility and lack of quality in the food, the academic nature of the school is very good. Many teachers are devoted to helping students prepare for college and their lives overall as independent adults. I specially enjoyed the Advanced Placement classes, which were rigorous but very enjoyable. These classes and teachers helped prepare me a lot for the upcoming work load and quality of work the my college demands.
There were many parents involved in the school. Some were alumni and came back to support the school. Some just loved the schools' energy and strong push for women empowerment as well as sisterhood. If I could go back, I would choose Girls High again and love every minute of it. The support was great, thanks to the staff and parents.We were strongly motivated and confident within our work and abilities.The was pride for every girl of every race and each girl was honored for her strengthens. I honestly don't believe another school could install such confidence, pride, and motivation within such young women.