Gilbert High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A531 Students
- B+333 Students
- A-284 Students
- B176 Students
- B+136 Students
- B-105 Students
- A+58 Students
- A+51 Students
- A+46 Students
- A+41 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.53 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.53 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.65 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.65 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.65 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.76 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.76 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.76 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.79 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.79 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.79 responses
Gilbert High School Reviews
Review Gilbert High School
My overall experience at Gilbert High School has been fantastic. I have made numerous of friends throughout my four years that I know I will be friends with forever. The students, teachers, and administration are the best in the district. I have good relationships with a handful of teachers and I am thankful to have them help prepare me for my future. Everyone in the school cares about each individual and their success as a high school student. Sports games such as football, volleyball, and basketball are my favorite part of Gilbert High School. Every game our student section is filled from the bottom of the bleachers to the top. No matter if we win or lose their are always students supporting our athletes. Our clubs such as National Honors society, Tiger Crew and Student Council are amazing and play important roles on campus. I am a member of National Honors Society and Tiger Crew and I love every second of it. I help tutor kids during advisory and lunch periods and participate in numerous of community service opportunities. In Tiger Crew I help out new students on campus by giving tours, taking them to their classes, eating lunch with them, and making new friendships. Even though I'm not on student council I know all of the hard work that they put into our school. They make spirit weeks, decorate and plan all of our school dances, create pep unforgettable pep assemblies. This shows that the students play a big role at Gilbert High School and that is what I enjoy most!
I am a senior in Gilbert High School since my sophomore year. I have had a great experience with most of my teachers. They are knowledgeable in their subject area and even in other subjects. I have not had a bad experience with any of the students and most seem accepting of all differences. The facility is clean and organized. The staff is friendly and helpful. There are also many clubs, sports, and other activities where anyone can fit in. In academics I believe that the school succeeds and goes beyond the expectations. Gilbert High School is a well-rounded school and I am glad I will be graduating from from this high school in May of 2017!
The teachers are great! I have never had any issues with a teacher and they usually have 15-30 years of experience which I think its amazing. The diversity is also really good you get to see exchange students from several different countries such as Italy, japan, Brazil, Australia among others. If I were to change something about Gilbert Highschool it would be the counselors they always assume everyone just comes to school as a chore so they always recommend easy classes.