Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC+
- Clubs & ActivitiesC
- Health & SafetyC+
- Resources & FacilitiesC
Gilbert High School is a public, alternative school located in Anaheim, CA. It has 670 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 18 to 1. According to state test scores, 5% of students are at least proficient in math and 8% in reading.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B15 Students
- B-12 Students
- A12 Students
- B+11 Students
- A+11 Students
- C8 Students
- A+8 Students
- A7 Students
- A-7 Students
- A-6 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
- More opinions are needed to display this poll.Take our surveyto add your opinion.
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.3 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Gilbert High School
Gilbert High School Reviews
The academics offered at this school are the basic academic requirements. They are English, Science, and Math. They also include art, physical education, culinary arts, ect. The teachers are teachers who actually care about their students , even though there's a few whi don't ,but most of th do. Since Gilbert High School is a continuation school,any people think it's a bad school, but it truly isn't. This school had less drama and less fights then my home school and other schools. The teachers were always helpful and the counselor was very helpful too. They motivate you and help you find ways to be a better student and a better person.
I heard that this school was not a good school to go to. The reality is different. The reason why is because since the moment I got to that school I was nervous because what people use to say about that school. Within the first month I felt that the environment of the school is really great. I actually don't know what school makes you feel safe and accepted by the staff and the students. I couldn't ask for more at that school that what I got at the time I was there. The thing is that all teachers push you to doing the best you can which that is what a school needs. In the whole time I was there it was such a great experience. I love the way the staff encourage you to doing better. There are just not enough words to describe how the school experience.
The morning announcement were really funny and would let you know what was going on that day. At lunch there would always be fun activities that students and teachers would participate in. Teachers were always in their class during lunch so you could always talk to them and get help. I would go back to that school if I could again because they really helped me out and encourage me to do well in school. Everyone was nice and very helpful.