GA offers a one-of-a-kind experience for students from early childhood to 12th Grade. Our welcoming nonsectarian, coed environment invites students to ask questions, push beyond comfort zones, and prepare for the next phase of their lives.
Investing in an independent school education is one of the most important decisions any parent can make for a child. The value of a GA education is immeasurable. We invite you to learn about the unique people, programs, spaces, and traditions that make GA the right choice for your child to realize how Anything is Possible Starting Here.
Germantown Academy Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+82 Students
- A+66 Students
- A-65 Students
- A53 Students
- A+47 Students
- A+44 Students
- A+41 Students
- A+37 Students
- A+37 Students
- A+35 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.12 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.18 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.7 responses