Geraldine School is a public school located in Geraldine, AL. It has 1,203 students in grades PK, K-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 17 to 1. According to state test scores, 34% of students are at least proficient in math and 30% in reading.
Geraldine School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-48 Students
- B39 Students
- A-35 Students
- B-33 Students
- A30 Students
- A28 Students
- A-25 Students
- B-14 Students
- C+13 Students
- B13 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Geraldine School
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.7 responses
Geraldine School Reviews
I have attended Geraldine school for ten years. Each year comes with new surprises. Going to school in a small town can be stressful at times but every teacher and all the staff always go out of their way to make you feel welcomed. Going to a small school is fun and you know literally everyone that goes there. I love how all the teachers make class fun. Geraldine might be a over looked small school but every student gets one on one experience for a better understanding. Geraldine is where I call home and I would not trade it for the world.
I enjoy going to school at Geraldine. I like the people and the kindness they show towards you. But I do not like the quality of the school. We have been needing a new school for the past 5 years, but our school system does not seem to care. I also do not like our sports. Coaches do not seem to care about making our programs any better. We often settle for mediocre. I enjoy the teachers at Geraldine School. Most of our teachers are well qualified and truly teach you well. Our school’s Algebra Two teacher is phenomenal. She pushes students to the next level and prepares them for college. Our schools Geometry and Calculus teacher is also a great teacher. Our school has great science teachers as well. There are several things about Geraldine that I do not like and would change. But I enjoy my school, and I am blessed with the people that I am surrounded with.
Geraldine School has had a big hand in helping me become the person I am today. Every school has there down falls, but the teachers at this school are all around amazing people that are always there to help any student in need. The staff stays very involved in all clubs, activities, and sports. Also, the sports program is outstanding at Geraldine in almost all areas. The coaches become so involved in each athletes life and the school continues to receive awards.