- College PrepB
- Clubs & ActivitiesNG
- Health & SafetyNG
- Resources & FacilitiesC+
Georgia Cyber Academy is a statewide, tuition-free, online, accredited public charter school that is focused on student achievement. GCA provides a learning environment where students are empowered to reach their full academic potential through active participation in live interactive classes and an engaging curriculum that supports individualized and differentiated student learning paths.
Parents and students are partnered with certified teachers who instruct and guide student progress and achievement. In the virtual classroom, students participate in real-time, direct instruction. At present, our population encompasses students from every county and school district in the state of Georgia, enrolling approximately 11,000 students per year. GCA envisions a classroom environment where students can successfully reach their full potential and emerge career or college ready, and prepared to assume roles as positive contributors to society.
Georgia Cyber Academy Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B372 Students
- A+324 Students
- A+213 Students
- B+164 Students
- B162 Students
- B-137 Students
- B+131 Students
- A+117 Students
- B-106 Students
- B+105 Students
Diverse Academics for High School Students
GCA High school students have a diverse program at their fingertips which includes 11 honors courses, 9 AP courses, dual enrollment with over 45 colleges and universities to choose from, and a state-wide work-based learning program. The graduating class of 2020 earned a total of 1,541 college credits and 30 2020 graduates earned their associate degree along with their high school diploma.
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.37 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.37 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.37 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.37 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.37 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.37 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.37 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.37 responses