Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB+
- Clubs & ActivitiesA-
- Health & SafetyA-
- Resources & FacilitiesB
Georgetown High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+263 Students
- A+255 Students
- B+229 Students
- A-150 Students
- A143 Students
- B+102 Students
- B-82 Students
- B75 Students
- A-67 Students
- A+64 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.18 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.18 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 41 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.31 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.31 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.31 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.37 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.37 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.37 responses
Georgetown High School Reviews
Georgetown high school excells in its abundance of programs, clubs, and other extracurriculars. There are many opportunities for students to get involved as well as opportunities for students to graduate with certifications. This is an amazing option to have. The CNA, Pharmacy Technician, Vet Tech and Auto Tech programs prepare students to enter the work force right out of high school. The academics at the school are standard. The district works hard to implement new programs, learning options, and classes as they become available. This can both help and harm students. Often times the new ideas are not always for student benefit. Georgetown lacks a lot of diversity. It is a predominantly white school and the town culture follows this. This is probably what I dislike most about Georgetown. The mindset here is very traditional and at times very judgemental. The teachers here go both ways. There are many amazing teachers but there are also some not so great ones.
I moved to Georgetown High School the end of my junior year. I an currently a senior 3 months away from graduation, and I have to say the school does a great job of providing great education opportunities, many extra curricular, good school lunches, and many tools and teachers as well as counselors to help you with everything you need!
I love Georgetown High School because of the positive energy. We are all a family and have always supported one another. Whether it's friends or sports teams, Eagle fight never dies!