Genesee Early College Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+20 Students
- B-14 Students
- A+12 Students
- B+10 Students
- A-7 Students
- A-6 Students
- B+5 Students
- B5 Students
- A+4 Students
- A+4 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
Schools like Genesee Early College
- BDavison High School
- Davison Community Schools, MI
- 197 reviews
- B-Lake Fenton High School
- Lake Fenton Community Schools, MI
- 59 reviews
- NGSwartz Creek Academy
- Swartz Creek Community Schools, MI
- PK, 4-12
- 5 reviews
- C-Southwestern Classical Academy
- Flint Public Schools, MI
- 171 reviews
Genesee Early College Reviews
I really did enjoy all of my teachers while I was attending Genesee Early College. Each had a very good understanding of what they were teaching and all of them did a great job at teaching us in a way that we could all learn from. They allowed for out input and offered different teaching methods so that we could all learn in the best way suited. I really enjoyed the classes I took even if it was not my strongest subject because the teachers offered one on one attention when needed and offered after class time in case we needed a little extra help with something. Not only did they do an amazing job at teaching and being very professional they all had a very welcoming and warm personality that wasn't intimidating and made asking questions easy and I felt very comfortable in class. They had consistent grading scale and all of them did a very good job at passing out a grading scale for each project, that came with a description of each grade and what we had to accomplish in the assignment in order to receive that grade. Also when grading they would leave notes indicating where we could have improved and why we received the grade that we did. I overall really enjoyed the school and I miss it everyday!
Awesome school! Being such a small school, you really get to feel like part of a family at GEC. While there are a few things that you do give up such as sports or prom, the benefits outweigh the sacrifice. The students at GEC are so driven and the teachers are so committed to really building a relationship with each student. Great experience here!
This program is very unique. I am so blessed to have been given this opportunity. I do wish that there would have been a few more programs and school sports so that we could have also had things like powderpuff, and sports teams to feel a little more like high school since we did miss out on that aspect and I really looked forward to those things growing up. I was able to be on the cheer team through the college tho which was so much fun!