COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
At this time, our campus remains closed. Our Director of Admission is available to connect via email or telephone to answer any questions you may have. We look forward to meeting you and introducing you to GCE Lab School. Learn More
- Academicsgrade A
- Diversitygrade A+
- Teachersgrade B+
- College Prepgrade A minus
- Clubs & Activitiesgrade A
- Sportsgrade C
A high school that makes a world of difference.
Global Citizenship Experience Lab School's real-world, project-based curriculum prepares students to be a force for good in a rapidly changing world.
Embedded in every course, engagements with corporations, nonprofits, and civic leaders to show students the relevance of in-class learning. Our small class sizes and personalized approach to learning means that students are known and supported.
We challenge students to develop the skills and knowledge necessary to courageously take action, locally and globally.
GCE Lab School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade A minus20 Students
- grade B+17 Students
- grade A minus11 Students
- grade A+10 Students
- grade C+7 Students
- grade B7 Students
- grade A+7 Students
- grade A+7 Students
- grade B6 Students
- grade A+6 Students
Experiencing Education at GCE Lab School
GCE Lab School students learn in a totally unique project-based environment that allows them to truly understand the "what" and "why" behind their education. Our students are making real-world connections with career fields, industry leaders, and personal interests through field experiences.
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school. 4 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there. 4 responses
- Field Experience67%
- Community Day17%
- Spirit Week17%
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 4 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in. 4 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need. 4 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations. 4 responses
Living in the Area
- Cost of Livinggrade C
- Good for Familiesgrade A minus
- Housinggrade C+
GCE Lab School Reviews
The learning I received at GCE was unlike any other curriculum that I experienced. Integrated learning, and field experiences every week to visit the working world that we live in taught me a lot more than most public schools curriculums.
I am a well rounded individual with a great understanding of the world that I live in, because of the exposure GCE provided. The integrated curriculum that really satisfies a student once they have graduated finally have a full picture of themselves and their influence in the world.
While I am still exploring myself and what I want to pursue in my life, GCE has been a big step in that process. I strongly recommend GCE Lab School to anyone who wants to dive into more real-world integrated learning.