Gardiner High School is an above average, public school located in Gardiner, MT. It has 83 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1.
Gardiner High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+34 Students
- B-27 Students
- B+15 Students
- B8 Students
- A-8 Students
- A-7 Students
- C+7 Students
- A+7 Students
- C5 Students
- B5 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.7 responses
Gardiner High School Reviews
My experience in this school was and has been amazing. I have made many friends in this school, and of course I have lost many friends. This school has provided help in my education, communication skills through extracurricular activities, and work experience through the school to work optional classes. This school has great parent involvement especially in sports. The parents help with tournament dinners, tournament treat bags, and overall they are our main supporters on the bench or in the stands. The teachers have also been an amazing help in my future and in the present. Whether it was through school work or through the support with my outside life. The teachers are also a major part of our supporters. Overall this school is an amazing school with their administrations, facilities, food, environment, activities, safety, and college readiness.
Gardiner School is not one that you'd usually think of as a top school in Montana because of its small size. The most unique parts of this school have to be experienced to appreciate them. I can almost guarantee that there is no other school in class C Montana where the teachers are so over-qualified and care so deeply about their students. In recent years, the school culture has shifted to be much more positive and supportive than before, which is clearly felt in the community's support of the school. If you're looking for a unique experience for your child, Gardiner is the place for you.
Sports are bad, administration doesn't care about your problems/ encourage you to challenge yourself or succeed. Lots of pointless policies in place and students are often encouraged to take easier classes as opposed to actually challenging ones. No music teacher, art classes are subpar, food is also subpar. Due to the isolated location and lack of AP, advanced courses, and SAT testing you are put at a severe disadvantage for college in comparison to those who graduate from other schools.