Galt High School is an above average, public school located in Galt, CA. It has 979 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 21 to 1. According to state test scores, 21% of students are at least proficient in math and 53% in reading.
Galt High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B174 Students
- A156 Students
- C96 Students
- A+89 Students
- B+83 Students
- A-82 Students
- A+79 Students
- A-74 Students
- C69 Students
- A-68 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.29 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.29 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.38 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.38 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.38 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.41 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.41 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.41 responses
Schools like Galt High School
- A-Liberty Ranch High School
- Galt Joint Union High School District, CA
- 191 reviews
- B+Lodi High School
- Lodi Unified School District, CA
- 424 reviews
- B-Delta High School
- River Delta Joint Unified School District, CA
- 71 reviews
- BFlorin High School
- Elk Grove Unified School District, CA
- 272 reviews
Galt High School Reviews
As a student attending my junior year at Galt High, I have created the most memorable two years here at this school. My freshman year was a smooth transition with the help of the administration and the upperclassmen. I could not stress enough how friendly and kind they were to me and my peers. I think that this school really stands out because of the school spirit and the incredible leadership of the students and teachers. But if I could change one thing about Galt High, it would be the amount of clubs provided on campus. I believe that if we provide more clubs to fit the students' interest, we might see a change of attitude towards school itself but overall Galt High is a very good school.
I like that Galt High School is very welcoming to people from everywhere at Galt high school everyone feels like family and you can be yourself and become very educated by teachers administration. We also make lifetime friends that we can talk to to and always be their for. Something I would like to see change would be sports. I would like to have more sports teams such as rugby, boys volleyball.
It is a very closly knit school where everyone knows each other. We also have the B.E.S.T academy that educates us on biomedical, Engineering, Science, and Technology fields. Renovations are curently being done to construct a new science building and the overall condition of the school is great.