Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC+
- Clubs & ActivitiesA-
- Health & SafetyA-
- Resources & FacilitiesB
Gallatin High School is a public school located in Gallatin, MO. It has 178 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 35% of students are at least proficient in math and 55% in reading.
Gallatin High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B49 Students
- C40 Students
- A-37 Students
- C36 Students
- B26 Students
- B17 Students
- B+17 Students
- B+15 Students
- B13 Students
- B-11 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.6 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.6 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 3 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.7 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.10 responses
Schools like Gallatin High School
Gallatin High School Reviews
I've been attending Gallatin school district since head-start. You can connect with many teachers on a different level. Some even coming your best friends. The average class number is 55, meaning each class doesn't have over 20 students in it at a time. Which is perfect is you need more assistance from the teacher. I am so excited that this will be the school I'm graduating from.
I love this school! It is very diverse and full of inspiring teachers and pretty good food. The school spirit was magnificent. I would like to see some new and interesting classes other than the generic ones.
There are plenty of academics offered at our high school. The teachers do an amazing job of getting their points across, and they do their best to help every individual. The scheduling process is a little difficult. There aren't as many different classes offered as most students would like, and some classes interfere with others. I believe that there are plenty of special study options as well. We have tutoring opportunities almost every day after school, and there are special classes for people who need the extra help in certain subject.