Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC+
- Clubs & ActivitiesB-
- Health & SafetyB-
- Resources & FacilitiesC+
Galesburg-Augusta High School is an above average, public school located in Galesburg, MI. It has 329 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 42% of students are at least proficient in math and 77% in reading.
Galesburg-Augusta High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+101 Students
- A76 Students
- B-63 Students
- B-53 Students
- B50 Students
- B+49 Students
- A+37 Students
- B-28 Students
- B-28 Students
- B21 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.3 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.3 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
- More opinions are needed to display this poll.Take our surveyto add your opinion.
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.6 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.7 responses
Schools like Galesburg-Augusta High School
- B-Delton-Kellogg High School
- Delton Kellogg Schools, MI
- 106 reviews
- B-Harper Creek High School
- Harper Creek Community Schools, MI
- 124 reviews
- C+Athens Junior/Senor High School
- Athens Area Schools, MI
- 16 reviews
- B-Pennfield Senior High School
- Pennfield Schools, MI
- 113 reviews
Galesburg-Augusta High School Reviews
Galesburg-Augusta High School was an amazing school to attend. I as an alumni loved going there and all of the different opportunities I had. I was involved in many extracurricular activities, and it kept my busy and happy. I was so thankful for the many opportunities that were offered at the High School, and how all of the staff members would work with each individual student to make sure that they would succeed not only in their academic life but also in their social and personal lives as well.
I love my school! I do wish it was more diverse considering I am one of the little amount of colored people attending the school. I also would like the discipline system to be more accurate, but otherwise I love the vibes.
Galesburg-Augusta High School is a very student oriented high school. I have been going to Galesburg-Augusta since before I could even think for myself. I have spent my whole entire life being a Galesburg-Augusta Ram. The sports here haven't always been very great, but it's the hardest working group of kids that I have grown up with. I wouldn't want to spend my high school career anywhere else than Galesburg-Augusta High School.