Gadsden City High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B137 Students
- A129 Students
- A120 Students
- C+105 Students
- A88 Students
- B83 Students
- A-64 Students
- B58 Students
- C49 Students
- A-48 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.12 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.12 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.14 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.20 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.30 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.30 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.30 responses
Gadsden City High School Reviews
Gadsden City High School is a great public school to get an education. The staff is great and very stick with rules. It's a big school, two floors and there is a freshman hallway that way there classes are close. My experience from freshman till now, I only got lost once and that was the first day of school. Ever since I memorized how to get from one to another class. This school has different talent and electives with extra curricular activities. The only electives I've taken are career prep, Spanish 1, Jrotc, family and consumer science, drivers education, health, clinical, clinic internship, ACT prep, band, and concert band. There are many more classes that I haven't taken but are very interesting.
The people are so kind. The teachers genuinely care about their students. The faculty are amazing. Academics are top notch. And there are tons of extracurriculars to choose from! You'll never be bored here at gcity
My experience has been great at Gadsden City High School. Since the 9th grade, I have been extremely proud to call myself a Titan. Many of the teachers go above and beyond to make sure that you are successful in not only academics, but when you leave and start a career, and I think that is what makes GCHS unique. However, there can be those teachers who don't care, as long as they get their job done and get paid for their part. If I could do high school all over again, I would still pick Gadsden City High School because the teachers and faculty go that extra mile, if you're also willing to do so, to make sure you have an incredible experience as well as incredible knowledge. After all, its great to be a Gadsden Titan!