Gadsden City High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B129 Students
- A122 Students
- A115 Students
- C+102 Students
- A84 Students
- B78 Students
- A-62 Students
- B57 Students
- A-45 Students
- C43 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.12 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.12 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.14 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.20 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.30 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.30 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.30 responses
Gadsden City High School Reviews
Review Gadsden City High School
Gadsden City High School is a great public school to get an education. The staff is great and very stick with rules. It's a big school, two floors and there is a freshman hallway that way there classes are close. My experience from freshman till now, I only got lost once and that was the first day of school. Ever since I memorized how to get from one to another class. This school has different talent and electives with extra curricular activities. The only electives I've taken are career prep, Spanish 1, Jrotc, family and consumer science, drivers education, health, clinical, clinic internship, ACT prep, band, and concert band. There are many more classes that I haven't taken but are very interesting.
My experience has been great at Gadsden City High School. Since the 9th grade, I have been extremely proud to call myself a Titan. Many of the teachers go above and beyond to make sure that you are successful in not only academics, but when you leave and start a career, and I think that is what makes GCHS unique. However, there can be those teachers who don't care, as long as they get their job done and get paid for their part. If I could do high school all over again, I would still pick Gadsden City High School because the teachers and faculty go that extra mile, if you're also willing to do so, to make sure you have an incredible experience as well as incredible knowledge. After all, its great to be a Gadsden Titan!
This school has a decent sports program, a relatively strong AP program with great teachers in those classes, and show enough support to get us through high school fairly easily. However, the most significant part of Gadsden City High School is the superb Fine Arts Program. The orchestra, choir, band, and drama programs and teachers are very supportive and always willing to help their students in anyway possible. They have definitely made my high school experience one worth remembering.