Fulton Senior High School is a public school located in Fulton, MO. It has 678 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. According to state test scores, 62% of students are at least proficient in math and 72% in reading.
Fulton Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-78 Students
- B45 Students
- B-43 Students
- B29 Students
- B+27 Students
- B-27 Students
- B26 Students
- C+25 Students
- B+25 Students
- C+23 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.9 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.9 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 36 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.15 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.16 responses
Schools like Fulton Senior High School
- C+New Bloomfield High School
- New Bloomfield R-III School District, MO
- 32 reviews
- B+Muriel W. Battle High School
- Columbia School District, MO
- PK, 9-12
- 79 reviews
- B-North Callaway High School
- North Callaway County R-I School District, MO
- 58 reviews
- C+Chamois High School
- Osage County R-I School District, MO
- 18 reviews
Fulton Senior High School Reviews
Fulton has given me an overall good experience. Many of the teachers are great people and great teachers, and they are constantly involved in school activities. They try and connect with all the students and they generally make their classrooms great environments. There are a variety of activities for just about anyone, with opportunities to start new ones. The staff are very welcoming and try their best to make all students feel accepted and appreciated.
It's Decent! The faculty are really nice and if they can't answer your questions in class, they either find someone who can or will find out for you. They are very receptive for students and approachable enough to where you feel comfortable in their classrooms.
I really enjoyed the atmosphere at FHS. I felt like I really received a good education from there. One thing I would like to see change would be how they handle academic dishonesty reports. You report someone and literally nothing changes, they can still receive academic honors and be in NHS. In my opinion, if they cheat they should not be allowed to remain with those statuses.