Fulton High School is a public school located in Knoxville, TN. It has 983 students in grades 8-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 2% of students are at least proficient in math and 19% in reading.
Fulton High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-136 Students
- B81 Students
- B68 Students
- C+58 Students
- B-46 Students
- C40 Students
- B33 Students
- B-31 Students
- A+30 Students
- B26 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.13 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.13 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 31 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.20 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.22 responses
Fulton High School Reviews
Fulton high school is an exceptional school that challenges students through classes and supports them to overcome diverse obstacles. I have notably grown since my sophomore year, when I became member of Fulton Family. Teacher’s are helpful mentors that students look for. Nevertheless, Fulton high school should have more clubs or associations where students could develop different skills or gain experience for the out-world such as communication, leadership, professionalism, integration.
Fulton High School is a place like no other. The administration, teachers, and staff genuinely care about the students, their success, the community and making a difference. There is 0 tolerance when it comes to poor behavior and bad attitudes, a sense of pride and family, emphasis on participation in everything from clubs to sports - and band to community service. I felt very blessed to have opportunities as a peer tutor, cheerleader and working with graduation coaches and Project Graduation mentors. I feel like the people at Fulton High School work to prepare students for college, the workforce, and life outside of the school walls. There is a lot of passion in the Fulton staff and alumni - which I truly value. I am proud to be a #FFL (Falcon for Life).
Fulton is a great school, it offers three career based areas in the school after becoming a junior such as health science, skilled professions (cosmetology, heating & air work), and communications. All areas prepare you for the workforce and have clubs you can join to comepete and win money or scholarships such as HOSA in health science. Fulton could improve on the teachers behavior and the room of the school, it’s pretty small for the amount of kids that Fulton Carries.