Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC+
- Clubs & ActivitiesC+
- Health & SafetyC
- Resources & FacilitiesC-
Fruitland High School is a public school located in Fruitland, ID. It has 521 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 19 to 1. According to state test scores, 22% of students are at least proficient in math and 62% in reading.
Fruitland High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B115 Students
- A-96 Students
- B-70 Students
- B-67 Students
- B50 Students
- B+44 Students
- B-43 Students
- A+33 Students
- B-29 Students
- A25 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.6 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.6 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 40 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.15 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.15 responses
Fruitland High School Reviews
I loved that Fruitland was a small, tight knit community. Everybody knows everybody. In times of need, the community comes together as one and helps one another out. I love the teacher to student ratios, there is always somebody there to help you! I would love if there was more options for classes. We really need more college level classes.
Fruitland High School is a great school for any student because they are so helpful and prepare you for college and the future ahead of you. The teachers are always trying to help students and are always willing to put in extra work or help for students. The other staff members are always supportive and keep our school safe. My peers are always welcoming to new students. Fruitland High School will make any student feel confident and welcomed.
I have had a decent experience at Fruitland High School. Transferring from an area school, it was easy to find friends and connect with new classmates. The academics and athletics at Fruitland High are outstanding and seen as the most successful school in the surrounding area in both categories. The only thing I would change about Fruitland High School is the school uniform, because it doesn't allow kids to express their true style and creativity through their wardrobe, much like surrounding area students are able to.