Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB+
- Clubs & ActivitiesB
- Health & SafetyA+
- Resources & FacilitiesB
Frontier Regional School is an above average, public school located in South Deerfield, MA. It has 647 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 61% of students are at least proficient in math and 56% in reading.
Frontier Regional School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A96 Students
- A+36 Students
- B31 Students
- A-31 Students
- C+25 Students
- A24 Students
- A+21 Students
- A+20 Students
- B20 Students
- A+17 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.10 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.10 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 50 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.15 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.17 responses
Schools like Frontier Regional School
- BEasthampton High School
- Easthampton Public Schools, MA
- 134 reviews
- BHampshire Regional High School
- Public School
- Westhampton, MA
- 77 reviews
- B-Pioneer Valley Regional School
- Pioneer Valley Public Schools, MA
- 57 reviews
- C+Mohawk Trail Regional High School
- Mohawk Trail Public Schools, MA
- 29 reviews
Frontier Regional School Reviews
I enjoyed my time at Frontier Regional High School. I was a 3 sport athlete for most years. The education I received was good and the teachers truly cared about everyone. Everyone was very encouraging and for the most part positive. I would like to see the food change. It wasn’t bad for high school food though. Overall, it’s a pretty good school.
There's a lot of really great things about Frontier. All of the teachers are kind and dedicated to their work. The students, for the most part, are open minded and friendly. It's easy to find a group of friends that suits you. One way or another, you can find support from adults or peers whenever you need it. Any problems I've experienced have been dealt with really quickly.
I have had a very good experience at Frontier Regional. The teachers have always been fantastic and willing to help, the drama club puts on great shows every year, and the sports teams always seem to be on a winning streak. All Frontier really needs is more funding to upgrade some of its facilities and equipment.