Front Range Christian School provides a quality education designed to raise up Christian scholars. We see our roles as partners with the Christian home to raise up kids who are ready for life in college and beyond, who are intentionally equipped to impact the world for Christ, and who are able to give an answer for their faith no matter their circumstances. We value the uniqueness of each child and work to nurture their identity in Christ along side their specific gifts and passions.
With children spending six or more hours a day at school, we do not take our role in your child’s life lightly. We long to see students transformed in heart and mind, as we focus on their spiritual, intellectual, and physical development. We are administrators, teachers, spiritual directors, mentors, and care-givers who value your children and their role in our world.
Front Range Christian School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B14 Students
- A-13 Students
- B8 Students
- B+7 Students
- A-7 Students
- A-6 Students
- A-5 Students
- A-5 Students
- A4 Students
- A-4 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.9 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.5 responses
Front Range Christian School Reviews
We are grateful for the Christian worldview which permeated each class, not a protected bubble, but a safe atmosphere in which students were taught how to think "Christianly" while discussing difficult topics.
In addition to exceptional academics, FRCS offered a wide variety of sports & arts, which provided the opportunity for our son to join the rock climbing team & cross-country team, where he was enveloped by camaraderie, love, & excellent coaching.
Our son graduated with honors, receiving several scholarship offers, & is now attending college, but most importantly, he graduated as a young man firmly rooted with a vibrant faith in Jesus, confident in who he is in Christ.
We highly recommend FRCS!